Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Compatible with 1.6?

Compatible with 1.6? 13 years 4 months ago #12449

I'm assuming RSForm Pro is compatible with Joomla 1.6? I'll be developing a site in the coming weeks and want to ensure all is OK to install the latest version of RSForm Pro on a Joomla 1.6 install.

Thanks for the great product!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Compatible with 1.6? 13 years 3 months ago #12495

Hi Matt:

According to this RSJoomla page, many of the RSJoomla tools will be available for 1.6. So it appears that there will be a new update. However, it appears that RS!Form will not be updated.
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Cymdeithas Madog.

Re:Compatible with 1.6? 13 years 3 months ago #12499

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please do not confuse RSform! with RSform!Pro.

- RSform!Pro will be 1.6 compatible
- RSform! will NOT be compatible with the new Joomla! version
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Compatible with 1.6? 13 years 3 months ago #12500

• quichot
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you give us an estimate about the release of RSForm Pro! for Joomla 1.6.

A client of mine wants a website (with some forms) and i'm hesistating whether to propose Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.6.
A realistic releasedate for RSForms Pro! will help me to make the right decission.

Thx in advance

Ludo

Re:Compatible with 1.6? 13 years 3 months ago #12522

• webfor
  • Fresh Boarder
Looking for the same. Much Appreciated!

Lovin RSFormPro!!!!

quichot wrote:
Can you give us an estimate about the release of RSForm Pro! for Joomla 1.6.

A client of mine wants a website (with some forms) and i'm hesistating whether to propose Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.6.
A realistic releasedate for RSForms Pro! will help me to make the right decission.

Thx in advance

Ludo

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!