Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Code not working

Code not working 13 years 4 months ago #12447

• negate
  • Fresh Boarder
I migrated my website from localhost to webserver.

All my forms where I had code like:

//<code>
$rsuser=JFactory::getUser();
$user=$rsuser->get('city');
return $user;
//</code>

Gets mapped to the database as is. For example above posted code got captured just like that in my table. Instead of "City" I have

"//<code>
$rsuser=JFactory::getUser();
$user=$rsuser->get('city');
return $user;
//</code>"

Please help, im on a tight deadline.

Dont know if this is the issue but
On the Local Server Validation rule = 'none' with options for password etc validation

On the webserver Validation rules are only </code> and <code?

I'm unable to turn it to none.
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by negate. Reason: more info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Code not working 13 years 4 months ago #12453

• negate
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like my tmp folder permission weren't setup correctly in configuration.php

After fixing it, I still got the broken "validation" fields. Backed upped my forms and reinstalled the component, everything is working great now.

Topic can be closed or solved.

Thank you for the great component.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!