Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal Multi product error unique to Internet Ex

Paypal Multi product error unique to Internet Ex 13 years 3 months ago #12436

I have a form with multiple options for Paypal which work fine in all browsers except Internet Explorer. Where the total box is not updated when making a selection and no purchase is possible.
here is the form to see - just tick any of the boxes:

www.abdance.net/index.php?option=com_rsf...ew=rsform&Itemid=175

Anyone have any suggestions? I have the latest versions of all software. Joomla, RSFprm Pro and plugins.

Darren.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Paypal Multi product error unique to Internet Ex 13 years 3 months ago #12632

looks like you have it figured out. i am having the same problems. how did you get it to work?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!