Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: CSS Issue

CSS Issue 13 years 4 months ago #12419

I Everybody

I just purchased RS Form Pro and am quite disappointed.
I used several other (free) form components before that were MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY than your product.

I do not think you can really end up with a usable form if you do not know much about CSS (like myself)

This product is for advanced users with CSS knowledge.

My form displays OK, BUT:
I need : transparent background colour, same font as the one basic to my template and the same width.
I know you can not teach me CSS, but some basic CSS advices and indications to solve these issues would be welcomed.
Any other help on your site?
Thanks
Gérard

Sorry I could not find how to attach picture to this post !!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:CSS Issue 13 years 4 months ago #12429

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSform!Pro can create nice forms without any CSS or HTML knowledge - of course more advanced forms in terms of looks and functionality will require some CSS. The thing is that in RSform!Pro you can style up the forms without actually modifying the source code.

We have designed a custom style form for our demo area that you can use and see on a real example how to customize form elements:

http://demo.rsjoomla.com/

Attachments have been blocked. You can simply post the image to a image storing service and post the link here. A link to the form in question would be great too.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!