Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Front end form list displaying images.

Front end form list displaying images. 13 years 4 months ago #12382

• neptoon
  • Fresh Boarder
So i decided to finally install the v1.3 rev33 update to one of my sites and all my submissions on the front end are now broke when i use the newest front end list pluggin.. my problem is: I use to be able to display images uploaded from form on my front end from the submissions module. but when i do it all i get is the empty image(box with red x) followed by the closing of the html rsupload4d13c21783577-PILLS_257174839_std.jpg" /> .. my links look like this.

http://jvirtual/001/%3Ca%20href= <-that is what the link its giving the image looks like.. not sure where its getting that href being i formated the html with IMG and no HREF.

again this use to work just fine...

UPDATE
ok i think i may have figured it out, although i'm not sure i did it correctly. it is working but not sure if this could effect anything down the road. what i changed is line 152

From this
$result->FieldValue = '<a href="'.JURI::root().'index.php?option=com_rsform&amp;task=submissions.view.file&amp;hash='.md5($result->SubmissionId.$secret.$result->FieldName).'">'.basename($result->FieldValue).'</a>';

To this
$result->FieldValue = ''.JURI::root().'index.php?option=com_rsform&amp;task=submissions.view.file&amp;hash='.md5($result->SubmissionId.$secret.$result->FieldName).basename();
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by neptoon. Reason: firgured out a workaround
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Front end form list displaying images. 13 years 4 months ago #12398

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This was generated by the fact that we introduced a new placeholder. No need to change the code. Please refer to the following article for further details:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/31-creating-and-managing-forms/69-components-file-upload.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Front end form list displaying images. 13 years 4 months ago #12451

• neptoon
  • Fresh Boarder
i actually did that and it still wouldn't display the way i wanted it to.. i actually got it working 100% by changing a little code. more than what i had originally changed in my update.. i have only changed the code in the module. left he submission component alone..

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!