Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Damn thing isnt sending anything.

Damn thing isnt sending anything. 13 years 4 months ago #12343

• babylon
  • Fresh Boarder
although andrei helped me with a calculating feature ,but it doesnt send anytung...
i had high hopes with this...
my older chrono forms worked within a minute but this is like hell.
have a few simple fiels like name,address,etc...a field with where people can put in a amount x .....=, andrei gave that..
submit button...
and nothing works...

al it shows on top is ...Kan mailfunctie niet uitvoeren
which means..cannot execute mailfunction,which is bullshit as chrono forms work.
and uses joomla mail function...
i tried the faq....checked the filled in info..
nothing,nada,niente...

Nice reviews on joomls.org that its so easy,it does look easy but that doesnt mean it works just as easy...

Anyone who can think of anything im missing or did wrong ,or forgot...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Damn thing isnt sending anything. 13 years 4 months ago #12368

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is most likely generated by incorrect configuration in the email tabs. If you used multiple email addresses, note that this should be separated by comma (","). This is also addressed in the FAQ area:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/27-frequently-asked-questions/158-could-not-instantiate-mail-function-error.html
[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!