Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Copy RSForms from one site to a another

Copy RSForms from one site to a another 13 years 4 months ago #12299

• hofman22
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All,

I'm setting up a new site. On my old site, I have some forms that I want to transfer to the new one. Is there an easy way to export the forms to the new site?

Thanks for your help

Jan Hofman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Copy RSForms from one site to a another 13 years 4 months ago #12314

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Just backup the forms using the built in backing-up feature. You can then restore them onto the new installation.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Copy RSForms from one site to a another 12 years 10 months ago #14134

I know this is an old thread but is there a maximum number of forms that you can back up at any one time. I have around 500 forms that I want to duplicate on another site but the back up can't handle that many.
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by robert.scott.

Re:Copy RSForms from one site to a another 12 years 9 months ago #14192

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can try creating multiple backup files for your forms. For example you can try exporting 50-100 forms at a time, or even a smaller number.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!