Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Portuguese language installation problem

Portuguese language installation problem 13 years 4 months ago #12229

• gmonasterio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Joonla novice
Dear friends

I have installed RSFORM!Pro with no problems. However, when I try to install the portuguese language in the Extensions Install/uninstall back end menu, which I downloaded from rsjoomla.com free download website:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/resources/free-downloads/download.html?path=com_forme%2FLanguages%2Fpt.zip

I receive the following message in Joomla backend: Error! no configuration xml file found in the package.

The downloaded zip file has just one file with .php extension...

Any suggestions to help me?

Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas to all.

Gustavo Monasterio
Gustavo Monasterio
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Portuguese language installation problem 13 years 4 months ago #12259

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can unzip the installation package of the language pack and copy the files from there in their corresponding folders(the files from the folder "site" should be copied in /language and the one from "admin" in /administrator/language).

Re:Portuguese language installation problem 13 years 1 month ago #13091

Gustavo

Pelo que entendi, você está tentando instalar o pacote de linguagem do RSform no RSform Pro.

Para o RSform Pro ainda não tem tradução.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!