Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom Order Form w/ Summary Page not working

Custom Order Form w/ Summary Page not working 13 years 4 months ago #12211

Okay, so I have a multi-paged form that I have created for users to input and select several options for their order. The problem I am running into is that the preview page isn't displaying any of the fields I want it to. I believe this is a script issue, but can't seem to figure out where I am going wrong. I wish there was a built-in feature that would allow us to select which fields we want to display if we so desired. Maybe on the next release. ;) Anyways, here is my code and form link. Thanks in advance!
HTML Code:
<table>
	<tr><td><h3>Preview of your Order</h3></td></tr>
<tr><td><p><strong>Direct Mail Order</strong></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Date Requested By:</strong> <span id="Cal1P">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>List Options:</strong> <span id="listoptionP">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Total Number of Records:</strong> <span id="recordsP">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Community Name:</strong> <span id="comnameP">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Your Contact Info:</strong></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Name:</strong> <span id="nameP">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Phone:</strong> <span id="phoneP">.</span></p></td></tr>
	<tr><td><p><strong>Email:</strong> <span id="emailP">.</span></p></td></tr>
</table>

JAVA Script:
function preV(param1, param2, param3, param4)
{
	if (param2 == 1 && param3 == 1)
	{
	document.getElementById('Cal1P').innerHTML = document.getElementById('Cal1').value;
	document.getElementById('recordsP').innerHTML = document.getElementById('TotalRecords').value;
	document.getElementById('comnameP').innerHTML = document.getElementById('CommunityName').value;
        document.getElementById('nameP').innerHTML = document.getElementById('Name').value;
        document.getElementById('phoneP').innerHTML = document.getElementById('Phone').value;
        document.getElementById('emailP').innerHTML = document.getElementById('Email').value;

var j;
	for(j=0;j<document.getElementsByName('form[ListOption1][]').length;j++)
		if (document.getElementById('ListOption1'+j).checked)
		document.getElementById('listoptionP').innerHTML += " " + document.getElementById('ListOption1'+j).value;
	}
	rsfp_changePage(param1, param2, param3, param4);
}

Link: n2nsites.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&Itemid=9

Let me know if you guys need anything else. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Custom Order Form w/ Summary Page not working 13 years 4 months ago #12272

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I see that this is working properly now...
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Custom Order Form w/ Summary Page not working 12 years 1 week ago #17328

• Kitecom
  • Fresh Boarder
Could you let us know how you got this working?
D

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!