Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limiting ablilty to fill a form in

Limiting ablilty to fill a form in 13 years 4 months ago #12114

• richard2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All

I need to pull information in a drop down box, from another form, and only show the information if the record has not been already used by the new form.

I am using the script given in a different post, to limit postings to one per user, however this is now impractical, so am trying to find a better way as users are now starting to book multiple events.

Im looking for someone who is a dab hand with SQL / PHP to help me sort this out ... shouldnt be hard.
Many Thanks

Rich

Christopher David Weddings, DJ Entertainment
Reliable, Quality Entertainment ..... Now That's Priceless
http://www.christopherdavidentertainment.co.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!