Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: unexpected values in the admin emails

unexpected values in the admin emails 13 years 5 months ago #12035

• jtormo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have a Form to request genetic tests where the field test has predefined numeric values in order to do cost calculations when the chekbox is clicked.

0|Father/mother and 1 son
100|Father/mother and 2 son2
200|Father/mother and 3 son2
300|Father/mother and 4 son2

The form works perfectly well, but the problem is that the value stored in the DB is the numeric value: 0, 100... etc instead the string

So when I send an automatic email to the laboratry saying A request of a test for {test:value} has been submitted .

What my customer gets is :

A request of a test for 200 has been submitted. instead A test request for Father mother and 3 sons has been submitted

How can I solve this?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:unexpected values in the admin emails 13 years 5 months ago #12070

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is actually correct as the first part represents the value and the second one is the label. If you wish to have both of them some workarounds will have to made.

Are you using the RSform!Pro multiple products PayPal items or is this a plain checkbox element ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!