Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: overwrite / confirm data with mappings

overwrite / confirm data with mappings 13 years 5 months ago #11997

• tincup
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I'm using RSform mappings plugin to replace the data in the community builder database, but if you insert the data already store on the database of community builder I get this message when I confirm the form:
Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'INSERT INTO `jos_comprofiler` (`firstname`,`cb_datadinascita`) VALUES ('test01','22/08/90')
how can I prevent it from being displayed, and proceed directly to the "thank you" page?

excuse me for my bad English
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!