Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Sub Tables or connected tables

Sub Tables or connected tables 13 years 6 months ago #11876

• sonja5
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, New user to RSForms Pro and i really like it. I have a need for it though and this is it. On a dropdown, I require that if the user chooses an option another specif dropdown opens up. The 2nd dropdown would be unique to the 1st. For example. If the 1st dropdown is Sport and the options are Baseball, Soccer, Rugby. If the User chooses Baseball, the next dropdown must show Positions = Pitcher, Catcher etc. But if the User selects Soccer, hte Positions must = Goalkeeper, striker etc.

This is critical for me to achieve. Is it possible?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sub Tables or connected tables 13 years 6 months ago #11898

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Though not a default functionality, yes this is possible. Please refer to the following example:

[url]
http://demo.rsjoomla.com/dynamic-drop-down-change-form-example
[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!