Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Please complete all required fields!

Please complete all required fields! 13 years 6 months ago #11819

• Leonie
  • Fresh Boarder
I am Dutch and make Dutch websites. When a form in RSForm! Pro is not completely filled in, on top of de Form comes the warning: Please complete all required fields!, although my side is in Dutch.
In the translation files is no possibility to translate, also not in de Admin translation files.
I cannot find the .php who creates this line.
Can anybody help me?

Leonie Brok-Elfering
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Please complete all required fields! 13 years 6 months ago #11828

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Assuming you are using the current release (1.3.0 rev 33), you can edit this message in the RSForm Pro component.

Just click on the form you wish to edit then select the EDIT FORM tab. In this panel you will see an option titled "Edit the Error Message" (halfway down the panel). Click on this and you can enter any custom message you like - even in dutch!

Hope this helps...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joelrubinfeld_mac_com, flavio22

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!