Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Customer need

Customer need 13 years 6 months ago #11814

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a customer who uses 2 php based forms to collect information from volunteers, which she then has to compile and submit into a state database. I was originally unaware that the current system will allow a user to submit something like 9 separate entries, across both forms, which are compiled into a single email to her.

What I have set up sends a single email to her and the submitter with each submit. She is not technically savvy and is uncomfortable with going into the back end of the site to download a report.

I am thinking that I can repeat the fields over and over on the form, as well as combine the 2 forms, so that she can get more than one entry in an email, but is there something that I'm not considering? Is there a way to get RSForm! Pro to compile entries and send a single email with multiple submits?

TIA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Customer need 13 years 6 months ago #11815

• richard2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hiya

RSForms can do a multi page form - or do they have to be seperate forms?
Many Thanks

Rich

Christopher David Weddings, DJ Entertainment
Reliable, Quality Entertainment ..... Now That's Priceless
http://www.christopherdavidentertainment.co.uk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!