Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Schedule Submissions to export

Schedule Submissions to export 13 years 6 months ago #11796

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi,

I have a form I have built that is the entry form for an online promotion (competition). This client would like to have the submissions sent to them at the start of each week so I'm trying to work out a way to automatically schedule this to happen.

Does anyone know if this is possible or am I stuck logging in each Monday morning and manually exporting the data? I think such a function would be a super-duper excellent feature (hint, hint).

If anyone has done this in the past and would care to share, I'd be pretty darn happy :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Schedule Submissions to export 13 years 6 months ago #11831

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know a way to schedule reports? I'd love some tips on how to get it done!

Re:Schedule Submissions to export 13 years 6 months ago #11832

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately this cannot be achieved in RSForm! Pro without modifying the source code of the component. However, note that this will require heavy customizations to many files in the component in order to add this feature.

Re:Schedule Submissions to export 13 years 6 months ago #11847

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
That's a shame. It would be an excellent addition to the feature set of this great Joomla extension though.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!