Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Pro layout help - 2 columns?

RSForm Pro layout help - 2 columns? 13 years 6 months ago #11682

• jeff61
  • Fresh Boarder
I hope someone can help. I am simply trying to have the questions and input boxes show up in columns.

I tried the 2-column layout offered, and it just did not give me what I am looking for.

I just want the heading to say "Your Details" for instance, and then have "First Name" + box AND "Last Name" + box on the same line.

Then, Cell Phone and Email would appear on one line, etc.

Once I figure out how to do one, I can get the others.

www.chicagopaws.com/Joomla2/contact-jeff/infoform.htm

Thanks in advance for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSForm Pro layout help - 2 columns? 13 years 6 months ago #11702

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

This can be achieved, but it will require some HTML CSS knowledge. You will need to go the "Form Layout" tab, uncheck the "Auto-generate layout" option, then edit the HTML code found in this tab and set your desired layout. You could try grouping your desired fields in the same <tr> tag in order to display them on the same line.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!