Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Creating RSform Pro orderform for every article

Creating RSform Pro orderform for every article 13 years 7 months ago #11594

• dilshod
  • Fresh Boarder
I am creating hotel and tour booking website and i have about 80 hotels and tour packaes for booking. Should I create for them 80 forms???? or has there any easier ways to do so??? All I need to know is from what page order was submitted....And also how do I put the name of article on the top of form???
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by dilshod.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Creating RSform Pro orderform for every article 13 years 7 months ago #11611

• dilshod
  • Fresh Boarder
Nobody knows the answer? Wow thats great team..!

Re:Creating RSform Pro orderform for every article 13 years 7 months ago #11656

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Both of these can be done... but it will require a little custom scripting. Usually the page title actually contains the article title, so you can use the script presented here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/34-custom-scripting/369-get-the-page-title.html

If you are keen on getting the page URL you can use the script presented here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/37-rsform-pro/7771-getting-the-referer-into-admin-email.html#7793

PS: The forum has a search feature. I recommend using it.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!