Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Orderform

Orderform 13 years 7 months ago #11545

• Mouse
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to use RSForm Pro as an orderform. I have a website with a number op products in three categories.
For each product I want an ID and Cat.Nr.. When a visitor clicks the Order it leads to the correct form with the product ID loaded button.

I working with different forms for the categories it to complicated I want just the article ID loaded in a form.

So it's like a shopping acrt without calculations and payment.

Is this possible with RSForm Pro?

Thanks, Tom
By the way, this anti-spam code is terrible. When you enter a wrong code the form is cleared!? And it also showed 'wrong code' when the code was correct a couple of times.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mouse. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Orderform 13 years 7 months ago #11653

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

This can be achieved but it will require some custom scripting. You could create an article for each category and set the links that redirect to your purchase form to send the product id in the URL, as described in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html

You could also try creating an article for each product and recording the referrer page in your form. This way you will be able to see the article the user was redirected from and identify the product. An example on this topic can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...he-referer-page.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!