Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to apply css for each item?

How to apply css for each item? 13 years 7 months ago #11535

• enes
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I create a dynamic dropdown list and I want to apply different CSS classes for each item in the second dropdown list.
For example, when you choose Audi item in the main list, in the second list A3 item should have different CSS class, and also for A4 model another CSS class should be applied.

In my form, you can see in the image attached, what I want:

As you can see for each item, I want to apply background image and maybe other attributes...
Thanks in advance...
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by enes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!