Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Date format issue

Date format issue 13 years 7 months ago #11526

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello
I am having difficulty changing the date format on the calendar component of two forms I have on a site. I've changed the format by doubleclicking the component name and changing the format field from dd.mm.yyyy to mm.dd.yyyy but it is not reflecting on the form on the front end. I've cleared the cache, to no avail. Do I need to remove the field from the form and add it back in again to get this to work?

TIA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Date format issue 13 years 7 months ago #11528

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I solved this. I was not adding a calendar component to the form, I was adding a date picker. I chose the field to edit, and the correct calendar drop down appeared in the component section, where I was able to select the format I wanted.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!