Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to open a new window when click submit

How to open a new window when click submit 13 years 7 months ago #11445

Hi,

I have a requirement from custom, they want to open a new page if submit successfully.

How can I deal with it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to open a new window when click submit 13 years 7 months ago #11473

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately this cannot be achieved in the current version of RSForm! Pro. However we have such a feature on the to do list for the component and it will be added to RSForm! Pro in it's future updates.

Re:How to open a new window when click submit 13 years 7 months ago #11479

kestrelchen wrote:
Hi,

I have a requirement from custom, they want to open a new page if submit successfully.

How can I deal with it?

Yes, I have the same problem! This was no problem in the previous versions.....
Will it be solved?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!