Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: What zip file do you need to install RSForms! I

What zip file do you need to install RSForms! I 13 years 8 months ago #11354

• lydie
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't understand what file you need to install to get RSforms working. I installed all the files I think I needed but RSForms doesn't show in my components! What am i doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:What zip file do you need to install RSForms! I 13 years 8 months ago #11362

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello Lydie,

In order to download the RSForm! Pro installation package you will have to go to the "View my downloads" section on our site. From there you will have to click on the Downloads option from your RSForm! Pro license, here, click on "RSForm! Pro Files" > Component > "Download RSForm! Pro for Joomla! 1.5".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!