Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsForm Pro: passing a variable form another page

RsForm Pro: passing a variable form another page 13 years 7 months ago #11324

• info5509
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, rsForm Pro is really the coolest Form component for Joomla!

I'd like to know if it's possible to pass a variable from another page via string in url.

For example:
I have a product in a catalogue; on that page ther's a "Request info on this product" button. Clicking it, I'd like to redirect to the url of rsFormPro with the name of that product, and I want to display it in the text area of the form.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my rusty english.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RsForm Pro: passing a variable form another page 13 years 7 months ago #11335

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please refer to the following article for an example of how to pass a parameter through the Url and capturing it in one of your fields:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!