Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Password protected or special login

Password protected or special login 13 years 8 months ago #11295

I am at the every end of creating my first online registration form.. only thing I need now is a way to create a special login/passcode for different clients of mine.. I don't want my clients to see what I charge the other and keep other companies not to see my prices..

I did find something called JRpassphrase??? I can't seem to figure out how to use it or if this will work.. Any help would be appreciated the forms are going live by tonight or tomorrow morning...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!