Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Script called on form prcoess in NOT working

Script called on form prcoess in NOT working 13 years 8 months ago #11239

• matej
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I had a script that I wanted to run, which basically sends data to another website.But as soon as I click submit, it is directly running rs forms function before executing the script.Here is the script. Can anybody tell me what the problem might be?

function CallURL($url)
{
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT, 1);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$out = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
return $out;
}

if ($_POST=='Submit' )
{
$url = "demo.website.com/joomla_create_company_l...=1&user_name="$_POST;
$result = CallURL($url);

if ($result == 'Error' ) die();
else if ($result == 'Ok' )
{
$comp = "demo.website.com/joomla_create_company_l...company_name="$_POST."&user_name="$_POST."&company_admin_email="$_POST."&password="$_POST;
$companyID = CallURL($comp);

print $companyID;
}
}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Script called on form prcoess in NOT working 13 years 8 months ago #11260

Had exactly the same problem - please let me know if you sort this out

Re:Script called on form prcoess in NOT working 13 years 7 months ago #11447

All works fine now apart from select lists which are not passing the data across to the CRM and i think this is because of the additional [] generated in RSFormPro. eg text fields have format Form[name] and select lists have Form[country][] . Is there a way i can lose the brackets? The receiving field in the CRM will not accept these characters and would need to just be named country.

Any help would be gladly received

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!