Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Notification of submitted form?

Notification of submitted form? 13 years 8 months ago #11232

• LMM
  • Fresh Boarder
Does the RSFormsPro system have the ability to notify us when a form is submitted? It would be helpful to have the system automatically email me when a form is submitted so that I do not have to log in to the backend.

Is this possible?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Notification of submitted form? 13 years 8 months ago #11241

• cruzio
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm just a newbie, but I think that's what the Admin Email tab is for. Give it a try!

Re:Notification of submitted form? 13 years 8 months ago #11253

• payment9
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes the Admin email can do it if you fill in the addresses.

If you edit the email text (bottom of page) and use the quick toggle features, the email you receive even has all the form answers.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!