Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Attaching stopped working..

Attaching stopped working.. 13 years 8 months ago #11222

• donpeek
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been creating a pdf after a form process and attaching it to the email when it goes out.

This is the link for the code to attach...

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/34-custom-scripting/82-attach-a-file-to-an-email.html

Sometime maybe after the last update to software the invoice pdfs have stopped coming with the emails. I can see that they are still being made and the email are still going out.. but with out the attachments..

could $userEmail[] = no longer be correct ?

Thanks
Don
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Attaching stopped working.. 13 years 8 months ago #11282

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please try configuring the attachment for the user email by going to Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage forms > select your form > User emails, setting the "Attach File" option to "Yes", browsing to your desired file and then clicking "Apply".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!