Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: re-fill with the data entered in the previous form

re-fill with the data entered in the previous form 13 years 8 months ago #11219

How to fill in a form field data entered in the previous form.

I want to re-enable the user to fill the same form, which would include a field already filled with data that the user entered previously.

I have got a RSFormPro

I have problem input select, radio and checkbox

apply code

//<code>
if (isset($_GET))
{
return $_GET;
}
//</code>

but not to the department input select, radio and checkbox

Sorry for poor English (translator)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:re-fill with the data entered in the previous form 13 years 8 months ago #11274

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to achieve this you would need to add a custom script that identifies the logged in user and the former submission's id, then retrieve and display your desired value in your field. You can see some examples on auto-populating form fields here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...st-from-a-table.html

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...mmunity-builder.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!