Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: make a link between Joomla User and RS Form Pro ?!

make a link between Joomla User and RS Form Pro ?! 13 years 8 months ago #11195

Hello

I do not know if you can help me, but I want to do this:

My web Users open an account with Kunena or JomSocial or so, via the system user account official Joomla.

And Then I'm appearing a button once to connect.

The problem is them to a form to fill out, which once sent,

simultaneously insert

the eMail, the user name, user ID under Joomla

and adds this info in the data and create in RSForm Pro.

You see, make a link between Joomla and RS Form, use this info to joomla, and put them more in the new form.

Thank you for your lights! :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:make a link between Joomla User and RS Form Pro ?! 13 years 8 months ago #11265

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

If you are trying to register a new site user through RSForm!Pro, you would need to add a custom script in "Scripts called after form has been processed" that inserts your user information in the correct Joomla! user database tables. You can refer to the following forum post for an example on the required script:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...a-new-site-user.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!