Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [closed] white page after upgrading process

[closed] white page after upgrading process 13 years 9 months ago #11155

Hello,
I'm not able to upgrade the version 1.3.0 rev 30 to 1.3.0 rev 31 because at the after some seconds a white page appears and it's not possible to finish the process. I'm using the installer for the extention of Joomla.
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by cristian.rossato.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:white page after upgrading process 13 years 9 months ago #11184

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Have you tried installing other extensions as well? Also please try setting Error Reporting to Maximum and let me know what errors are you encountering.

Re:white page after upgrading process 13 years 8 months ago #11191

Hello,

I checked the log error and there, and this was the problem:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 785620 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 310

So I changed the line in the .htaccess from:

php_value memory_limit 64M

to

php_value memory_limit 128M

Now the installation it's ok

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!