Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Events Plugin "Install path does not exist"

RS Events Plugin "Install path does not exist" 13 years 9 months ago #11143

In case anyone else gets this error when trying to install the current build of this plugin (1.3) I thought I would post up the solution.

This happened to me when trying to install the events plugin after the captcha plugin.

The problem is that in the install xml both plugins have the same name!!!

Simply change
<name>rsinstaller</name>

for something else like
<name>rsfevents</name>

and then overwrite the original install xml and try again.

Took me a good couple of hours to track this, looks like a copy and past bug devs ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!