Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to give functionality?

how to give functionality? 13 years 9 months ago #11141

hello dear community members.
i'm a newby in RSForm,that's why i need help.
i'm trying to create currency converter. for this purpose i've placed 2 text box ( input and amount) , dropdown box (combobox) and button (for submission ) .
now, i don't know where to write down the action script )) and what to write down. for example i need something like this.
User enter input value ( let's say it's 0.8) ,amount (let's say 100) and choose from dropdown Care-Mare (for example) . in this case submit button must do following calculation

0.8*100=80

that's it ))
please,help me to find a way out of this situation.

Thank you everyone !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!