Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: emails not arriving

emails not arriving 13 years 9 months ago #11109

hello

I have installed a form on my site and have set up the user email and the admin email - I'm expecting to receive an email at the email address used when completing the form (I use the quick tags to enter the email address in the TO box) and I have the admin email set to send all the results to my email.

So everything looks like it's working, but no emails arrive - neither to the admin nor the user.

now my emails from the site (new user and the like) are working so it's not my global settings....

any suggestions as to where I might look??

this is quite important as it is an existing site and we have a few form submissions every day...

Thanks

stickleback
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:emails not arriving 13 years 9 months ago #11121

ok - so afteran almost instant reply from Tech Support I got it working without a hitch.

I had not included a valid email address in the from field in the admin and user emails - that was it - it choked.

now it's OK

I hate it when you find a thread on the forums with exactly the same problem you have - and there's no follow up....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!