Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Advanced calculating

Advanced calculating 13 years 9 months ago #11018

• garderen
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear,

I want to make an advanced calculation in a form. But my problem is exponentiation. I can't find how do this.

This article describe an easy way to calculate:
www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-with-rsformpro.html

But for example I want tot calculate this:
5^5 +(1+5%)=

Is this possible to do it the sameway as the simple calculation, or must I do this with a javascript. And then how????

It is a mortage calculation.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Othniël
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Advanced calculating 13 years 9 months ago #11049

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This can be achieved with RSForm! Pro however it will require advanced calculations in order to create the scripts necessary(mostly made with Javascript) for the calculations. The script will be placed in the Form Layout section and they can be triggered by using: onclick, onkeyup, etc. or similar triggers.

Re:Advanced calculating 13 years 9 months ago #11082

Can this also be used to calculate days?

Example

I want to be able to set one date. Then a field that calculate 65 days from a this date, then one field with -5 days and one field with + 5 days (and the 65 days between).

Then i will have a field that can calulate 84 days later then the 65 days field as well. Can this be done very easy?

Re:Advanced calculating 13 years 9 months ago #11175

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This can also be achieved by using a script made with Javascript. However you will have to convert the date into a value that you can use in calculations and add or subtract values from it.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!