Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: transmit the parameters from one page to the next

transmit the parameters from one page to the next 13 years 9 months ago #10979

Hi, I've been trying for days in RSform! PRO how to transmit the parameters from one form to a second form on a differen URL.

Does anyone know the answer? Here I have an example of a page. it should look like it www.sonne-badwildbad.de/.

So, in the first form fill out the date, and this has to be transferred to a "bigger" form on another page with more option.

There I would like to see the date "forefilled" in the according fields.

I just read the instructions at www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html but I'm not that system-crack and it would be nice, if someone could show, how I have to add the parameters at the "next" url of form 1, and how the "catchforms" at the second form have to be described to show the values of form 1.

thank you so much

dimitrij
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by rotgruenblau. Reason: more detailed description
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:transmit the parameters from one page to the next 13 years 9 months ago #10980

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can refer to this article from the product's documentation where it is explained how you can pass a parameter through the URL and how you can catch it:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!