Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Thankyou Message on new clear Page,without content

Thankyou Message on new clear Page,without content 13 years 10 months ago #10856

• kontakt2
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I have a little problem: My contact page is extrem long so the thankyou message appears off the screen and has to be scrolled to after the form has been submitted.

Is there any way to make the page refresh to a new, clear page (no redirect!!!) with only the thankyou message and without the other content.

Thanks for your help!

many regards,
Spike

PS: RSForm! Pro is a great component!!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thankyou Message on new clear Page,without content 13 years 10 months ago #10870

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Is it possible to provide me some more details on what you are trying to achieve?

Please note that you can consider making the redirect using a small script in the "Scripts called after form process" section.

Re:Thankyou Message on new clear Page,without content 13 years 10 months ago #10872

• kontakt2
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
thankyou for your answer. I think with the script it is possible. But how must look the script to clear the site?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!