Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome

Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome 13 years 10 months ago #10803

• jraymond
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Morning Everyone,

I am having an issue where the progress bar on my file upload form isn't working on Chrome and on Safari. It loads the empty bar, but then doesn't do anything. The file still uploads ok. All other browsers seem unaffected. From what I can tell from research I think it has to do with mootools affecting the use of jQuery.

Here is the code I am using in the free-text box:
<div>
    <br/>

<span style="display: none;" id="uploadprogressbar" class="progressbar">0%</span>
    <div>
        <div id="stats" style="display:none;">
            <div><div style="width: 200px; float: left;">Average upload speed:</div> <span id="uploadSpeed" style="color: #333366;"></span></div>
            <div><div style="width: 200px; float: left; clear: left;">Estimated time remaining:</div> <span id="timeRemaining" style="color: #333366;"></span></div>
        </div>

</div>
</div>

And here is the code in the scripts tab (called on display section):
$uuid = uniqid();

print "

<script type='text/javascript'>
    var UUID = '$uuid';
    </script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='https://cdn.rsjoomla.com/progressbar/js/jquery-1.2.6.js'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='https://cdn.rsjoomla.com/progressbar/js/jquery.progressbar.js'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='https://cdn.rsjoomla.com/progressbar/js/progressbar.js'></script>

<script type='text/javascript'>
    jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

";

Any ideas how to fix the issue? I tried a newer version of jquery as well as a min version of it with no luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome 13 years 10 months ago #10804

• jraymond
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, so part of the issue is probably that we are using v1.1.0 of Progress Bar, and it wasn't until v2.0 that Webkit browsers were supported. So I tried upgrading to that version of Progress Bar but can't get it to work.

Here is a link to the code I'm trying to use: t.wits.sg/jquery-progress-bar/

Re:Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome 13 years 10 months ago #10812

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Unfortunately this does not really relate to RSform!Pro functionality.

It would be best to contact the script developers regarding this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome 13 years 10 months ago #10816

• jraymond
  • Fresh Boarder
Alright. Thank you anyway.

Re:Progress bar doesn't work on Safari or Chrome 13 years 1 month ago #13408

• xingu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Did anyone get this to work? It would be useful to know this.

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!