Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: multi page form with html and pdf download functio

multi page form with html and pdf download functio 13 years 9 months ago #10755

Hi, is is possible to have a multiple page form where i can include a html and a pdf download?

My purpose is to put news on my joomla intranet site and make sure that the staff are reading it.

I would like to have the first site where they read the news, click on next and the see a video, next page there is a iframe or wrapper with a website, next a pdf attachment and after they went through all the steps they click on finish and a report will be saved in the database telling me which user has completed all steps.

I have this function in our old intranet but dont know how to do it in joomla.
I first thought i do a multipage article, but how do i manage to keep rack which user has read it.

Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:multi page form with html and pdf download functio 13 years 9 months ago #10781

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can see an example of a multi-page form for RSForm!Pro here:

joomla-form.com/form-examples

You can also download this example, restore it in your RSForm!Pro installation and customize it the way you wish.

Note that you can edit the Form Layout of your form and insert a link to the video that you are trying to show and also a link to the PDF file in order to let the user download it. Also you can insert the instructions as Free Text components in the form.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:multi page form with html and pdf download functio 13 years 9 months ago #10925

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:multi page form with html and pdf download functio 7 months 4 weeks ago #42927

• ssnobben
  • Fresh Boarder
How do you download these example forms?? I cant find the download files for it...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!