Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal Pending Payment

PayPal Pending Payment 13 years 10 months ago #10736

I had a couple of people register using the RSform PayPal plugin on my site. in the "manage submissions" section thier payment status is listed as "pending" it does this when someone doesn't complete the payment or drops out before they complete it. I want to send them an email to remind them that they didn't pay and see if I can get them to complete the process.

My question is, Can I send them a link to paypal that will automatically update their pending status in the rs form submissions, or do I need to make them complete the form again.

Thanks,
Dustin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PayPal Pending Payment 13 years 10 months ago #10756

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

The PayPal plugin available for RSForm!Pro will redirect your users to PayPal when your form is submitted, your users will have to finish the transaction from their PayPal account.
Also please note that if you decide to send the email again from the "Manage submissions" tab you will re-send the message your have configured in the "User emails", you cannot change it. The best solution would be to have your users fill in the form again.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!