Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't create or edit forms

Can't create or edit forms 13 years 11 months ago #10678

Hi there, I'm having the following problem with RS Form 1.2 Rev 28 in J! 1.5.18:

Whenever I try to add a new component to the form (text box, drop-down, etc.), nothing happens. I see red text that says, "Status: loading" followed by white text that says "Status: ok", but it never gives me the parameters to modify or save the component.

If I modify the "RSForm! Pro Example" form, I am allowed to click on a new component feature and see it's properties, however when I click the save button, I receive a blank error message and the new component is not added to the form.

I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling RSForm including dropping the Rsform tables from the database to make sure it isn't a corrupted installation, and I'm still encountering the issue.

Has anybody encountered this before?

Thanks for the help,
Shane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!