Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form Pro placeholders appearing in Admin email

RS Form Pro placeholders appearing in Admin email 13 years 11 months ago #10672

I am having a problem with placeholders showing up in my admin emails. It seems that the form data is being captured just fine by the form, as I can see it in the back end. However, my admin email ends up showing some of the placeholders, both caption and value without any pattern or reason that I can see. I've even tried pasting the Quick Add code directly without changing at all. My admin emails show up something like this:
Name: person

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Daytime Phone:8888888888

Street Address: 1234 test st
City:mansfield
State:tx
County:Johnson
Comments:none

{AgeOrDOB Applicant:caption}:{AgeOrDOB Applicant:value}
Weight:160
Full Time Student?:{FullTimeStudent Applicant:value}
{TobaccoUser Applicant:caption}: No
Have you been hospitalized in the past 2 years?:{Hospitalized Applicant:value}
{Current Medications Applicant:caption}:none
{OtherHealthConditions Applicant:caption}:none
What is Your Health Status?:{HealthStatus Applicant:value}

Could it be my editor or added html to the caption? or something like that? My client is getting a little ancy... HELP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS Form Pro placeholders appearing in Admin email 13 years 11 months ago #10673

• komita
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have the same issue in my rsform_mod_list.

Re:RS Form Pro placeholders appearing in Admin email 13 years 10 months ago #10688

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Have you tried to not have spaces in the component names like this {HealthStatus_Applicant:value}. I never use spaces myself and it always work if it's not misspelled.

Matt

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!