Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Text boxes won't show

Text boxes won't show 13 years 11 months ago #10609

• BPP12
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just created a form in RSform pro and when viewed in any browser the text boxes cannot be seen. Can someone please advise what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Text boxes won't show 13 years 10 months ago #10644

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please note that your textboxes are shown but your template's css file sets the border color to #FFFFFF, as a result they blend in your page and you cannot see them properly. In order to fix this please try going to templates/i-postem/css/ and edit the template.css file. Just search for:
textarea, input {
border:1px solid #FFFFFF;
color:#333333;
}

and replace the "#FFFFFF" with a different color.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Text boxes won't show 13 years 10 months ago #10701

• Barboo
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same problem with the text boxes not showing, having no border. I do not have an i-postem folder in my templates folder, so I can't edit the template.css as you suggest. I tried searching for the code in the templates/[mytemplatename]/css/template.css, but nothing came up.

Any other suggestions?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!