Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Print the form after submission

Print the form after submission 13 years 11 months ago #10600

Hello,

I created the form that i want using RSforms and needed a preview of the submitted data and user can able to print that data if needed. So how can i do that using RD forms. What type of code can i write in the custom code if needed?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Print the form after submission 13 years 11 months ago #10607

Hi,

As far as I know this is not possible.... What you can do is use the window.self.print () command and stick it under a button, but I have had no luck doing that with multipage forms. Also, it is not a print of the form, but more a printscreen command.

RS has told me they will take this topic under advisement for further development, as it seems a usefull and simple thing to solve (question is then why noone has...)

I solved it by sending the form as an attachement upon submitting, back to the submitter.

Hope this helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!