Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Employment Application

Employment Application 13 years 11 months ago #10562

I am working on a rather large Employment Application for someone and wondered if anyone had one already complete they would be willing to share via the Backup/Restore method. This woudl save a lot of time. Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by todd.bingham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Employment Application 13 years 11 months ago #10592

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
todd.bingham wrote:
I am working on a rather large Employment Application for someone and wondered if anyone had one already complete they would be willing to share via the Backup/Restore method. This woudl save a lot of time. Thanks in advance.

So what your just having people fill in a form and then do what with it?

There is a request for a new extension called RSJobs you can vote on if you use the feedback button to the right of screen. Not sure if that is what you want or not?
If you don't ask....

Re:Employment Application 13 years 10 months ago #10694

• lroberts
  • Fresh Boarder
I just finished my employment application form.

www.smetutoring.com/index.php?option=com...ormId=2&Itemid=99999

Try it out. (Please just put This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or Name: "Test T Test" so I don't think you're an actual person) :P lol

If you like it send me an e-mail and I'll be more than happy to give you codes. It'll take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Has Conditions for Employment and an Applicant Questionnaire as well.

Might be just what you're looking for :)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!