Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal Plugin Questions

Paypal Plugin Questions 13 years 11 months ago #10549

• gleemon
  • Fresh Boarder
I am creating a registration for joining an organization with a registration period that runs from September 1 until August 31 of the following year. Membership is pro-rated depending on when users register. In the past I've coded a page using a PHP case statement to set the registration amount.

My clients now want to be able to accept payment via PayPal, so I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to set the PayPal amount using PHP or javascript? The amount needs to be clearly posted on the page something like, "Join today for only $80." Can I set a hidden variable for the total amount in this manner?

and...

2. I need to give the option to print the completed registration form and for them to mail a check. I've seen references to this on the forum, but not the way I would need to code it.

Thanks!
Lee
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!