Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Allow user to add fields

Allow user to add fields 13 years 11 months ago #10542

• mrcretz
  • Fresh Boarder
I need my site's users to submit information about their group (Name, Position), but each user has a different number of group members. I could just add Name/Position 40 times to the form, but that isn't the prettiest thing in the world, especially since some groups have 5, and others have 30+. I would like to have 2 text boxes horizontally positioned on the form (1 for name, 1 for position) and then a button so that they can add those same two fields for however many people are in the group. Is there some sort of script or code that would allow me to do this?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Allow user to add fields 13 years 10 months ago #10849

• komita
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
How is this accomplished?

Re:Allow user to add fields 13 years 10 months ago #10868

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can consider using the show/hide field script presented here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-or-hide-fields.html

With the script presented here you can initially hide the fields and show the progressively depending on the user's selection.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!