Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how can i remove & re-install RS Forms Pro?

how can i remove & re-install RS Forms Pro? 13 years 11 months ago #10540

Where exactly can i find all files when RS Forms Pro (component and plugins) is installed?

I'm asking because i want to re-install the component and some plugins.

I get an error when i want to reinstall the plugin that puts a form {rsform 1} in a content item. The plugin cannot be found but i see it in plugin-management listed. When i try to remove it i get the error: Plugin Uninstall: Manifest File invalid or not found

I emptied the cache, there was a folder mos_forme, i don't know if that's from this component?

Thanks in advance,

greetings Mirjam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:how can i remove & re-install RS Forms Pro? 13 years 11 months ago #10568

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please note that you can uninstall the component from Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Components and the plugins from Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Plugins.

In order to remove the mosrsform plugin please go to Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Plugins and uninstall the "Content - RSForm! Pro" plugin.

The mos_forme folder from your cache is related to the RSForm! component, not RSForm!Pro.

Please try uninstalling the component again then re-install in from Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!