Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Drop down menu to select different forms

Drop down menu to select different forms 13 years 11 months ago #10519

Hello,

Does anyone know how I would accomplish having a drop down menu that links to different forms?

For example if I were to be selling insurance and my forms were dependent on state, I would have a drop down menu listing the different US states and when someone clicked Georgia, it would link them to the form I have for Georgia,

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!