Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Submission

Form Submission 13 years 11 months ago #10506

• gazfocus
  • Fresh Boarder
I haven't bought this yet but I am very interested in RSForm! Pro as it looks excellent. However, I was wondering, is there any way of customising the way the form submissions are sent to the Admin?

Basically, what I'm looking to do is create an application form to be filled in online, but that also has some 'office use only' so ideally would like to somehow email the submitted form as a pdf or at least be able to download the pdf from the admin area.

Does anyone have any idea whether this is possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form Submission 13 years 11 months ago #10511

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Unfortunately, this isn't possible with the default functionality of RSForm!Pro, but with some custom scripting it can be done. You can refer here for a example on how to create a PDF with form submissions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!